START UP REQUIREMENTS
In order to provide you with the most efficient service possible the following information must be furnished to us, prior to initiation of services:
1. One (1) clear certificate of your Worker’s Compensation Insurance, made out to the Contractor’s State License Board.
2. Business license information: Owner/President of Company’s – name, home address and phone number, social security number, drivers license number, your Federal ID number and State of California Employer number.
3. Notarized letters, stating we are authorized to be your permit agent. Included here in our brochure is a sample letter, and preparation instruction sheet.
4. Copy of your pocket card Contractor’s State License, which indicates its expiration date.
5. List of all city license numbers, and their expiration dates (if available).
6. Our Service Agreement signed and dated by the owner or president of your Company. This agreement is included here in our brochure.
7. Decision and agreement as to how you would like to cover the fees each city charges for your permits.